Head Distiller-Upstate New York

duker

JOB DESCRIPTION

Terms are negotiable depending on the fit. We are seeking a Head Distiller. Duties will include sourcing grains,making mash, overseeing production and bottling, managing the warehouse,handling orders and record keeping in Stillhouse. You will be supervising a winter staff of 4 and a summer staff of 10+. Having fun, producing award winning spirits, living in a beautiful area and being treated well in this family owned positive distillery environment. Are you the one? 

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Some distillation experience is preferred. You need to have a good palate for spirits. Should be proficient with chemistry concepts and must be able to use the Stillhouse software system. Management experience and good organizational skills are also preferred. 

Benefits

Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am contacting you in regard to the Head Distiller position. I have approximately 5 years distillery experience and I am looking to relocate to my home state of New York. I am currently located in Colorado. I tried to attach a copy of my resume but I could not get it to work. If you email me directly I will send you a copy. Thank you

-Greg 

gregguerra129@gmail.com