Bottles, labels, closures

I'm starting up my small craft distillery this year. I've taken a look at a couple companies offering bottles, labels and closure but I'd like to see more options before I make final decisions. If anyone here would send samples or catalogues, please PM me for our address.

Thanks

Justin

Sator Square Distillery

Hi Justin,

Please take a look at our catalog.   

http://www.fusion-glassworks.com/catalogs/FG-Spirits Catalog.pdf

If there is any specific style of bottle or decoration that you would like to see, let me know and we can send samples. 

(FYI I'm from Quakertown.) 

-Michael 

michael@fusion-glassworks.com

www.fusion-glassworks.com

• 1 month later...

I had a really good experience with Trysk Print Solutions. Honest people, great price/value, and even better customer service/communication. I worked with Rob Griswold and Stephan Martinez (owner) directly. They were at my every need... and this is an honest review, non-solicited. Great quality labels. (877) 630-7478

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

All the options above are good, but also check when they allow it, directly with the glass company.  Often they are best represented by their distributor partners and other 3rd parties, but if your interest is in something they regularly have on the floor, you might find options for glass, decoration, and even custom packaging available.  I know we always like to hear directly from distillers.  Often we will send you right to our distributors if where you are, or if other items you need can be done better by them, but it is important for us to hear from you directly too.

Brooke

Pavisa Glass

www.pavisaglass.com

860-350-5485

• 1 year later...

HI Wendy,

Thanks, but Pavisa is a North American glass manufacturer in Mexico City, so we are not looking to outsource any production.  We have hand blowing facilities, semi-automatic facilities, and fully automatic facilities all on-site and recently completed a state of the art decorating facility a half an hour away.

I would be happy to tell you more about what can be done right here in North America and delivered to North American clients by truck instead of boat if you are interested in expanding your portfolio of vendor capabilities for your clients.

Regarding other components, if it is not glass we don't make it, but we work with the best companies in the world and recommend regularly to our glass clients various direct manufacturers to complete their packaging.  We even have a design/sourcing side for those who require some supply chain/vendor management services.  I can connect you with that group too if you are interested.

Thanks for reaching out.

Brooke T. Baxter

Pavisa Glass

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 8:01 PM, jfg0524 said:

I had a really good experience with Trysk Print Solutions. Honest people, great price/value, and even better customer service/communication. I worked with Rob Griswold and Stephan Martinez (owner) directly. They were at my every need... and this is an honest review, non-solicited. Great quality labels. (877) 630-7478

I'll second this. Trysk has been an outstanding partner for us. They brought significant polish and enhancements to our already good designs. People often comment on the tactile quality of our labels. That's all Trysk's guidance and creativity.