Disposal plan for still after the exhibition

DYE

We DYE will be attend the 2017 American Distilling Instiltute
Visit us in Booth No.: 216#
We shipped a 1000L still, copper boiler with two columns, and three collection tanks, complete CIP manifold and all necessary accessories mounted.

Our plan is selling it after the show, as we don't want to pay double shipping cost and tax.

And we can do the installation and test after.

If anyone want to know more about it in advance, pls leave us your email address or email me, will send specification .

Contact person: Sue Lei Mail: info@dayuwz.com

DYE-III-Still.jpg.b718370489b9f117cf24ecb38fdc5ce0.jpg

22 hours ago, Lassiter Distilling Co said:

What's the price you're asking for this unit?

May i have your mail address? or it's my mail, info@dayuwz.com

We'd like to send specification there instead of publish it here.

• 2 weeks later...

We shipped a smaller still by air recently, also will attend the expo.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lotusland49p said:

Would not touch anything from DYE - just look at the Design kettles under the Columns 

While I have zero personal experience, I have talked to a distiller who had nothing but good things to say about DYE.

If you're going to rip a company apart (especially on a professional's forum) please at least bring some direct evidence as to why we shouldn't do business with a company.

If any customers have anything good or bad to say, I'd love to hear it because it's a company which we have considered for our growth plan.

• Thumbs up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, Skaalvenn said:

While I have zero personal experience, I have talked to a distiller who had nothing but good things to say about DYE.

If you're going to rip a company apart (especially on a professional's forum) please at least bring some direct evidence as to why we shouldn't do business with a company.

If any customers have anything good or bad to say, I'd love to hear it because it's a company which we have considered for our growth plan.

I agree. I love to read constructive criticism. It should be personal experience, not hearsay and specific. Either design, materials, craftsmanship or service in nature.

• Thumbs up 1