Mr_Reflux

Anyone Interested in Buying a Successful Distillery?

4 posts in this topic

We're not actively trying to sell our distillery, but I recently had an unsolicited offer to buy it.  It was a half-hearted offer, which turned out to be not very serious.  However it got me thinking about it, and what we'd do if a serious offer did some along.  We've sold thousands of cases the last couple years, recently expanded distribution to multiple states with top-tier distributors, and we're projecting at least $1 million in sales this year.  It's a very strong brand with a lot of potential.  So the question remains, what would we do?  I think if it came down to it, I'd want to start the bidding at $5 million.

If this is something you're interested in, I'm not opposed to having a discussion about it.

Is this a half-hearted joke?  a $1 million  revenue business is not worth $5 million sale, unfortunately.

It's not a joke.  And based on the feedback and level of interest we've received, it seems like it could be a possibility if we were to pursue it seriously.  Good luck with your own distillery venture.