Wanted- Still r&d small batch

Curt

Hello,

Do you have a small still sitting in the corner of your space collecting dust? Want to unload it and take the kids to Disney Land?

We are looking to buy a small starter/small batch R&D still. Something in the 26-50 gallon range we be perfect. We have currently researched Hillybilly, Mile High, and Still Dragon stills. Everything from those as simple as single boilers with 6 plates to baine marie-types with agitators are under consideration. However, we are trying to keep costs down and still develop quality product while implementing the "starting small" concept. If you have one, know of any available through someone else, or have a particular opionio regarding your favorite R&D still, please let me know.

Much appreciated,

Curt

Curt,

You can buy a complete system from StillDragon. If you want to use your own tank you can just buy a column.

They also have there own forum. Talk to Lawrence Taylor, 954-298-9505

We have narrowed this down to the Stilldragon dash or crystal dragon with a 120L boiler OR a hillybilly GEN2 with a 53 gallon or 26 gallon boiler. These two options seem to make the most sense, and cost wise, most economical.

Thoughts? We are still looking for used R&D stills if anyone has one. Thanks

Hi Curt,

I am about to post (3) stills on this forum. Would you like to discuss with me before I post?

We have (2) 26 gallon, 12 plate rectifying columns and (1) 50 gallon stripping still.

We've simply outgrown this solution.

Email is ben@lifeofreilley.net or cell is 315-506-5084 to text. Thanks, Ben Reilley

Curt,

We have everything that SD, and Hillbilly Stills etc have at better prices plus we have jacketed baine marie R&D stills with built in electric heating systems in 6 gallon, 10 gallon, 20 gallon, 45 gallon and 105 gallon operating capacities.  if you want the best for less, email us and we will send you a qoute and a reference list with distilleries you can visit to see our equipment in action..  We now have equipment in over 215 legal distilleries in the US and 30 more around the world.  paul@distillery-equipment.com

• 1 month later...