What are y'all using to fill 50ml?

XpressFill 4-Spout Volumetric Filler with a block of wood on the shelf to get the bottles up high enough.  I think they make a straight spigot option but we where able to make it work with the standard spigot that has a bit of a bend at the end.

I have a mini filling head for my Enolmatic, works very well.

For manual filling of only a few bottles use a small diameter syphon hose (eg, ethanol safe type silicon). As the bottle gets almost full lift the bottle and the flow will slow to make final level easy to stop at. Either close the flow off by squeezing hose with pliers or keep lifting bottle until flow stops. With the lifting technique you can reverse syphon an overfill back into your holding tank. Have a long enough hose so there is a loop well down past your bottle then air cannot get into the hose and lose the syphon.

man o man......I fill 50ml bottles all the time. And that sounds like both ways you just said suck! The name of the game is you have to fill 50ml bottles just as fast as you fill a 750ml or it is not worth it. If you can fill 6 x 750ml in 30sec lets say then that means you have to fill 90 50ml bottles in the same time. It is all about time and profit. You are trying to pick up pennies while tripping over dollars.

We can fill and cap about 7500-9000 per hour. The profit is different then a 750ml. I find a lot of people that want to put there product in 50ml bottles for an all the time sell, but what you should do is just do it for samples.

I know a couple of craft distilleries that bought all kinds of old junky 50ml equipment, problem is it is old and junky and does not work, and the cost of retooling is more than they can afford. So now it sits in there distillery collecting dust and not making them any money.

1 hour ago, Dehner Distillery said:

. I find a lot of people that want to put there product in 50ml bottles for an all the time sell, but what you should do is just do it for samples.

I can't see how money can be made from 50 mL bottles. Price needs to be too high. I occasionally do a few just for promotion. I am sure I make a loss on them.