Turnkey Small Batch Distillery Equipment for Sale

Everything you need to start your own distillery. We have had this system for only 2 years and have outgrown it. Would love to see it land in a good home for a start-up distillery. I will even offer to train and consult on your mash bill if that is of interest. Asking $25,000 (OBO) FOB for the entire system:

Included in system:

26 Gallon, 12 plate rectifying Hillbilly Still and 5500 Watt control box

26 Gallon, 12 plate rectifying Mile Hi Still and 5500 Watt control box 

50 Gallon, 4 inch stripping Hillbilly Still and 11,000 Watt control box

(2) stainless steel charcoal filters

(1) stainless steel filter housing/bottling unit

(20) 55 gallon poly fermentation drums

(8) 300 gallon food grade cubes 

Extra clamps, gaskets, lab equipment too!

Pictures available (continually getting errors attempting to upload on this post) with serious inquiries at ben@lifeofreilley.net

• Ben Reilley changed the title to Turnkey Small Batch Distillery Equipment for Sale
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 4:41 PM, Ben Reilley said:

Everything you need to start your own distillery. We have had this system for only 2 years and have outgrown it. Would love to see it land in a good home for a start-up distillery. I will even offer to train and consult on your mash bill if that is of interest. Asking $25,000 (OBO) FOB for the entire system:

Included in system:

26 Gallon, 12 plate rectifying Hillbilly Still and 5500 Watt control box

26 Gallon, 12 plate rectifying Mile Hi Still and 5500 Watt control box 

50 Gallon, 4 inch stripping Hillbilly Still and 11,000 Watt control box

(2) stainless steel charcoal filters

(1) stainless steel filter housing/bottling unit

(20) 55 gallon poly fermentation drums

(8) 300 gallon food grade cubes 

Extra clamps, gaskets, lab equipment too!

Pictures available (continually getting errors attempting to upload on this post) with serious inquiries at ben@lifeofreilley.net

We're interested in the 26 gallon hillbilly still. We'd like pics and a price, please.

Thanks a lot.

Tim Christensen

turkeytim7@gmail.com

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a full 150L distillery package available or individuals pieces; baine-marie oil jacketed 5-bubble plate copper & stainless steel with Gin-Basket, agitator & all Electric Still System, baine-marie oil jacketed mash-tun all stainless Steel with agitator & false bottom all electric system, fermentation system including 2 Fermentation tanks internal chiller/heater and agitators all electric system. Let me know if you have any interest in my custom equipment. 

• 5 months later...

Looking for labeling machine and a few pieces to upgrade small craft distillery operation. 

Using a manual Race Labeler now, although a great piece of equipment, we need an automatic that will label front/back. 

Contact Casey Jones Distillery

peg@caseyjonesdistillery.com

• 5 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 9:29 AM, Barley said:

I have a full 150L distillery package available or individuals pieces; baine-marie oil jacketed 5-bubble plate copper & stainless steel with Gin-Basket, agitator & all Electric Still System, baine-marie oil jacketed mash-tun all stainless Steel with agitator & false bottom all electric system, fermentation system including 2 Fermentation tanks internal chiller/heater and agitators all electric system. Let me know if you have any interest in my custom equipment. 

Is this still for sale?