Stillhouse vs. Whiskey Systems

I have a lot of information about Stillhouse, but I know little about Whiskey Systems. I'd love to hear from someone who either (a) has used both or (b) uses Whiskey Systems and can speak to its performance with regard to inventory management, TTB reporting, accounting (esp. QuickBooks integration), and any bells or whistles like an employee time clock.

Also, does anyone know the price of Whiskey Systems?

Whiskey Systems has Best in Class inventory management, TTB Reporting, cost accounting, QB integration, employee time clock, and lots of other bells and whistles. It's a flat $350/month with unlimited users, no setup or termination fees, and no subscription commitments. Right now there is a $149/month intro rate. 

PM me if you would like a demo.

https://www.whiskeysystems.com

12 hours ago, Huffy2k said:

Can't speak to Whiskey Systems but was wondering if you've looked at Hoochware? You really owe it to yourself to evaluate all three. We love Hoochware.

+1 on Hoochware. We've been using it for over a year and love it. We manage our entire business, front to back with it.

Another recommendation for Hoochware. We've been using it almost daily for about a year and it has almost entirely eliminated the headaches of TTB paperwork and inventory management.

16 hours ago, geraldmarken said:

I have a lot of information about Stillhouse, but I know little about Whiskey Systems. I'd love to hear from someone who either (a) has used both or (b) uses Whiskey Systems and can speak to its performance with regard to inventory management, TTB reporting, accounting (esp. QuickBooks integration), and any bells or whistles like an employee time clock.

Also, does anyone know the price of Whiskey Systems?

Stillhouse is pretty. That's it. It does not populate ttb reports and is overall a bigger pain in the ass than pen and paper. Whiskey Systems was created by people who have worked in a distillery before and it shows. WS's customer service is amazing. Overall I can't say enough good things about it. The TTB reporting is great, it populates the report for you each month. Inventory management is a useful tool, it automatically consumes labels, bottles ect. when bottling is done. There is an employee time clock feature, I have not used it as I'm the only employee. 

We've been using Whiskey Systems for three years now and are very happy with the product and service.  Donald and his team are extremely knowledgeable about the operations of small distilleries, and they provide excellent and rapid customer service whenever we need support.   We manage all of our inventory, raw materials, cost of goods, and orders through it.  It automatically calculates and updates the Excise taxes and populates the TTB reports so they are very easy to submit each month.  There is also a Business Development feature in it that we use regularly for making growth plans for the business, and it also tracks my labor costs.  I have three employees who use the program on a regular basis and they find it intuitive and accessible for entering the daily operations such as distillation runs, bottling runs, raw material inputs, and orders.  I would highly recommend working with Whiskey Systems and I've found no need to look elsewhere for any distillery software needs.  Give them a call.

Early on we looked at everything available and ultimately decided on Whiskey Systems. More bang for the buck, and world class customer service. These guys really know their stuff, more importantly they can explain it in terms you can really understand. If there are problems or questions Donald and his team are right there helping you solve any issue that may arise.

No need to look any further.

We use Whiskey Systems for both of our distilleries.  Super product and always on the forefront of innovation and added features.  Additionally, the implementation was a huge asset to us, with an added emphasis put on reviewing and updating our internal distillery best practices procedures. 

Buy it.

Cheers.

John