Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA

Hi everyone!

I just joined ADI. Thank you all for having me as a member. My name is Joe (not Larry :)) but I go by both on forums like this. Our distillery will be opening in Pittsburgh, PA later this year.

I know this forum has a lot of important stickies to read so I have been busy getting up to speed.

I look forward to our discussions throughout the forum.

Kind regards,

Joe 

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. You'll find tons of great people willing to help you with any topic.  I'm assuming that's you've stalked this place out before so you already knew that. There's a couple other Pgh people here. 

Where in Pgh? I know the place in the Strip is opening this fall, I didn't know if you were part of that one. Are you specializing in anything in particular? 

I would love to check the place out if you're open to it! 

Christian

32 minutes ago, Foreshot said:

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. You'll find tons of great people willing to help you with any topic.  I'm assuming that's you've stalked this place out before so you already knew that. There's a couple other Pgh people here. 

Where in Pgh? I know the place in the Strip is opening this fall, I didn't know if you were part of that one. Are you specializing in anything in particular? 

I would love to check the place out if you're open to it! 

Christian

Thanks Christian. We are located in Lawrenceville close to Allegheny Wine Mixer if you're familiar with that part of the city. Its also just a few miles from the distilleries in the Strip. I'd be more than happy to have you stop by once we get underway.

Ha - I was at Pussadee's a couple days ago. I live across the river a little down from there. 

I was talking to the Porter Beer tours guys about a distillery tour. Your location would be good for them. Once you get setup let them or me know. I know they would love to have  you as an additional stop. We were talking about Wigle, Maggie's, POP (when they open), Boyd & Blair. B&B is only open Saturday. If you're planning on being open Sunday they could swap B&B with you guys. 

Jim - I was talking to him about a South Hills tour with you and Red Pump too, but they want a 3rd. Not sure there is another close to you.