South Carolina

1 post in this topic

I'm looking to expand distribution to South Carolina.  Does anyone know if I'm required to get a Liquor Producer License from the state?  If so, the application for that license says I have to have a Liquor Producer Representative who is a resident of South Carolina.  Am I reading that correctly?  Does this mean I have to hire an employee who lives in SC or is there some other way to do this?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now