Bottle Suppliers

BigRed

Hey folks,

i am having some issues and hoping for help. We are having trouble getting in contact with bottle suppliers. We have only heard back from One of the larger and more expensive ones, but they were very responsive. 

Does anyone have recommendations on a bottle supply and a contact? Also wondering if anyone knows where the Reyka Vodka bottles are from? 

Dont care where it's manufactured as long as quality is good and service is good.

thanks!

BigRed,

We can help!  We have a stock bottle similar to the Reyka bottle - see attached photo.  Let me know the capacity, order quantity, zip code and I will provide a quote. Also, we are experts in high quality, low quantity custom glass bottles. Our offering is:

Why buy a stock bottle when you can have your very own custom bottle? We offer custom design glass bottles. We decorate using Embossing, Spray Painting, Acid Etch Frosting, Silk Screen Printing, and Multi Color Decaling. Making your own custom bottle allows you to differentiate your product/brand on shelf enabling a unique design, shape and the ability to emboss your company name, logo, or design into the package.  Also, you are only 6 weeks from a reorder and do not need to worry about a distributor having your package in inventory.

PRELIMINARY PRICE QUOTE

Order Quantity = about 12,000 pieces fitting a 20 foot container (depending on bottle shape)

Mold Cost = $2,000

750ml Super Flint Bottle Price = $0.90 Ex-works our China factory (you can arrange the transport if you like)

DDU Transport Price to your warehouse via ocean shipment = 0.25 ($3.000 total)

Total Price = 1.15 DDU delivered to your 44077 warehouse

SCHEDULE IS 12 WEEKS

1 week = bottle drawing

3 weeks = unit mold and sample the bottle

3 weeks = production molds and schedule production

1 weeks = run production

4 weeks = ocean ship to the USA

THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

1- Provide the ship to address, quantity, bottle shape, capacity, neck finish and decoration details

2- We provide a price quote.

3- If the price quote is acceptable, issue a PO

4- We make the engineering drawing for your approval

5- When the engineering drawing is approved, we make the mold and sample the bottle

6- When the bottle samples are approved, we schedule and run production

7- Bottles are packed into corrugated master cartons with internal dividers, palletized, strapped, and stretch wrapped

8- A MIL105e quality inspection is performed before anything ships

We are all about making good things happen. Given the chance, I will deliver the quality glass bottles you require. I want this order. Send me the details of your custom bottle. Please call me to discuss. Robert K. Miller, T561.818.8977

750ml super flint glass bottle.jpg

Talk to Packaging Logistics.  I've used them, then tried switching to a couple different suppliers, but in the end I went back.

http://packlogic.com/  

If you could, do me a favor and tell them I referred you.  I don't get a bonus or anything, but it's always nice to know one of your customers is sending referrals.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, BigRed said:

Hey folks,

i am having some issues and hoping for help. We are having trouble getting in contact with bottle suppliers. We have only heard back from One of the larger and more expensive ones, but they were very responsive. 

Does anyone have recommendations on a bottle supply and a contact? Also wondering if anyone knows where the Reyka Vodka bottles are from? 

Dont care where it's manufactured as long as quality is good and service is good.

thanks!

HI Big Red,

Pavisa is a glass supplier, not a broker, so I would be happy to assist.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Brooke

860-350-5485

• 1 month later...

Hello Big Red,

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Is this the shape of bottle you are looking for?

From the supplier side it would help to know what quantity you are looking for,  one pallet, a 20ft container or a 40ft container? It would also be helpful to know the  delivery state and city. Vitroval USA office / warehouse is located in the San Francisco Bay area, CA with the company headquarters located in Valencia Spain. Your delivery location and quantity would determine how I prepare a quote for you and where I would ship from. The below bottle is available in several sizes including 750ml.

http://www.vitroval.com/shop/licores/braastad-100/

BRAASTAD100

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 1:04 PM, Robert Miller said:

BigRed,

We can help!  We have a stock bottle similar to the Reyka bottle - see attached photo.  Let me know the capacity, order quantity, zip code and I will provide a quote. Also, we are experts in high quality, low quantity custom glass bottles. Our offering is:

Why buy a stock bottle when you can have your very own custom bottle? We offer custom design glass bottles. We decorate using Embossing, Spray Painting, Acid Etch Frosting, Silk Screen Printing, and Multi Color Decaling. Making your own custom bottle allows you to differentiate your product/brand on shelf enabling a unique design, shape and the ability to emboss your company name, logo, or design into the package.  Also, you are only 6 weeks from a reorder and do not need to worry about a distributor having your package in inventory.

PRELIMINARY PRICE QUOTE

Order Quantity = about 12,000 pieces fitting a 20 foot container (depending on bottle shape)

Mold Cost = $2,000

750ml Super Flint Bottle Price = $0.90 Ex-works our China factory (you can arrange the transport if you like)

SCHEDULE IS 12 WEEKS

1 week = bottle drawing

1 weeks = run production

THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

1- Provide the ship to address, quantity, bottle shape, capacity, neck finish and decoration details

5- When the engineering drawing is approved, we make the mold and sample the bottle

7- Bottles are packed into corrugated master cartons with internal dividers, palletized, strapped, and stretch wrapped

We are all about making good things happen. Given the chance, I will deliver the quality glass bottles you require. I want this order. Send me the details of your custom bottle. Please call me to discuss. Robert K. Miller, T561.818.8977

I will give you a ring tomorrow to discuss bottles.  This is an old post, but am in need of new bottles for a distillery in Anchorage, AK.

• 11 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 5:04 PM, Robert Miller said:

BigRed,

PRELIMINARY PRICE QUOTE

Mold Cost = $2,000

SCHEDULE IS 12 WEEKS

1 week = bottle drawing

1 weeks = run production

THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

Hi Robert, 

Can you please explain why you are showing pictures of our bottles and advertising them as your own? You can clearly see the Bruni logo on the base of the bottle. 

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Dehner Distillery said:

That bottle is only about $1 fob from Chicago, or NJ

Super cheap to get. they are sitting right here in the USA.

Where are you finding them for $1 FOB Chicago? What quantity? I haven't seen them that cheap. You can PM me.

• 3 months later...