Wine cap style crimper

kleclerc77

Hey all,

I'm looking for a wine cap crimper for one of our new bottles. We bought a Chinese one that no electrician around here will touch. We are willing to put up with a manual/handheld one for now, but are also probably going to want a semi-automated one sooner or later. I can only seem to find wine CORKERS which we definitely do not need. Any hot leads? Thanks!!

Not sure what a wine cap is, if you are looking for something to apply screw-top style closures to bottles look for an ROPP (roll-on pilfer proof) machine. If you are looking for a bottle cap similar to what's used for beer look for a crown capper 

• Thumbs up 1

call packing logistic  in MN they can get you a hand crimper. They can get you the pre- rolled caps also. 763-754-9461 Ask for Jim and tell him "Joe Dehner" sent you.

I got a semi auto one from UKS it is bad ass!  I have two heads, one for 750 and one for minis.

www.uksinc.com

I like it better than anything else because it is built in Italy, and Like a brick $hit house. And most important----- the head lowers to the bottle not the bottle raving to the head like the cheap china crap. When the head drops to the bottle then I can automate it in a line if i want.

I did have to buy it a plane ticket from Italy to the USA but it is so with it. I have done over a hundred thousand with my machine. And it is so easy to change sizes.

questions please call me at 515-559-4879

• Thumbs up 1