Fed Permit For Sale

If only a DSP could be bought and sold.  That Basic Permit and DSP are not transferrable.  Certainly the business can be sold, but the transferrability of the BP and DSP lies in the buyer's ability to be awarded these permits.  Remember, any change in ownership must be reported to the TTB within 30 days!  Better call Dave Dunbar Compliance Services!

"Bob's" name is on the Permits. Bob sells company. Bob gets a seat on the Board or a new title and a small salary for not showing up.

This very thing happens in airlines also.

first of all bob has to be a corporation or llc to sell the permit otherwise TTB will not acknowledge it neither will state most likely. you sell corporation or llc and change members in company docket.  I was looking at purchasing a distillery in round rock, tx but he was sole proprietor and could not be done. but be advised if you buy a corporation or llc yes you will save time but you buy all liabilities as well. I filled out all my own paperwork for TTB and TABC without the help of an attorney it took me 2.5 months to receive both permits and no assumptions of someone else's liabilities