Already read content resurfacing

paulNL

Hi,

anyone else noticed that every time you go to "Unread Content" and read a few articles one article that you've already read shows up again? I read everything from the end of April 2017 but since a week or so I keep seeing postings from July and beginning of August again and again, just one or two each time :unsure:

Paul.

It's driving me mad, every single article I open from the "Unread Content" screen seems to add one random article from the last few months to the list, most from between the 11th and 15th of August. I see four articles from the 11th of August, read one, back to Unread Content - 3 left. Good. Open another one, back to Unread Content - three left again, but not the one I just opened. Aaarrgh! It doesn't matter which browser or OS (Windows/Mac) I use.

On 8/31/2017 at 8:27 AM, paulNL said:

Hi,

anyone else noticed that every time you go to "Unread Content" and read a few articles one article that you've already read shows up again? I read everything from the end of April 2017 but since a week or so I keep seeing postings from July and beginning of August again and again, just one or two each time :unsure:

Paul.

Just a quick question. Are the topic reappearing because people have been replying to the topic? Or, are there no new posts and it still reappears in the Unread Content?

Nope, no new answers to these old threads. I've attached two screendumps, I've read everything between half April and yesterday but some messages from the 18th and 17th of August (and more) are visible again - just about one for every NEW (or extremely old unread) I read. I clicked on the subject, "Supply Chain", no new answers there.

unread01.png

unread02.png

• 4 months later...