Brand new 600 gallon american made still and mash tun is up for sale

I am selling my 600 gallon still with 4 plate whiskey head and gin basket as well as my 600 gallon jacketed mash tun with rake and lautering option. We ordered a 600 gallon system that was made right here in America from Corson distilling systems and were given a time frame of no more than 20-24 weeks. That was over a year ago and we finally received our equipment. After countless time frames that came and went with no response what so ever from Corson we didn't know if we would ever receive our equipment so we went another direction and ordered equipment from someone else. All of that being said the still and mash tun are well built and more importantly in my possession. I would post pictures but im having the copper powder coated as Corson sent my equipment to me with sand blasted copper column and whiskey head and im not fond of the color so were powder coating them. Please contact me at 503-949-4782 or here or engine451@gmail.com for any questions,price and pictures. Serious inquires only please. Thanks

Cory

503-949-4782

engine451@gmail.com