First year production

Making headway on the business plan, and talking with friends/investors has brought up a point of discussion. I was curious what you all thought was a "realistic" estimate for number of cases in the first year of production? Would anyone care to share their first year estimate? How did this coincide with the volume you actually moved in your first year? Does anyone have any insight as to how you arrived at your estimated numbers?

I have a number, and was just looking to see how it compared in general. I think posting would help out those of us in the process, but feel free to PM me if you are a bit more "secretive".

Thanks for your help!

Todd

We're making aquintenences with the liquor shops managers. Choose a comparable on-shelf product and ask how many do they sell a month. Most haven't had a problem with doing that. Just don't tie up too much of their time. Once you check a few shops you'll see trend of what shop moves white product, rum, flavored, and whiskeys.

We have a roadside quickstop that you wouldn't think of selling other than beer. But in the summer their lot is packed with $100,000 boats on the way to the lake. So.....they handle upper end rums, vodkas, and whiskeys.

Do your legwork with a clipboard, and don't wear a tie.....

Making headway on the business plan, and talking with friends/investors has brought up a point of discussion. I was curious what you all thought was a "realistic" estimate for number of cases in the first year of production? Would anyone care to share their first year estimate? How did this coincide with the volume you actually moved in your first year? Does anyone have any insight as to how you arrived at your estimated numbers?

I have a number, and was just looking to see how it compared in general. I think posting would help out those of us in the process, but feel free to PM me if you are a bit more "secretive".

Thanks for your help!

Todd

i'd be happy to give you my take. feel free to call me at 646-286-2690

rifino