Barrels for Sale

I have some new/unused Black Swan barrels for sale. I have 13 Standard 30 gallon barrels and 11 Honey Comb 30 gallon barrels. If you are interested, email me at jeff@windycitydistilling.com or PM me. Happy to put them on a skid or if you are nearby you can pick them up. I am willing to sell all or just a partial order.

Cheers,

Jeff

I never did post pricing, sorry. I was looking to get back what I paid $287 for the Honey Comb and $214 for the Standard. I believe I am down to 1 standard and 7 Honey Comb right now, but verifying right now that I understand someone's order. They have been in the distillery for a few months and would have to be swollen up.

I see everyone's acute barrel needs and just wanted to throw a thought out there. I had luck getting barrels for delivery in October or November from Kelvin (25 gallon barrels). I don't know if he filled his production quota yet but I am dialing back my order as we speak as I got filled on barrels elsewhere. I have never used their barrels so I can't speak one way or the other to their quality but they do have some availability last I checked. Sorry to Kelvin if this creates a phone stampede on Monday. I say this as I sold barrels faster than I imagined.

Cheers,
Jeff