New Stock Whiskey Bottles Available

Hi everyone,

If any of you distilleries out there are looking for a new whiskey bottle we now have available the "Edinburgh" which is a 750ml Bar Top bottle. This bottle is made by Anchor here in the USA and it is ready to ship to you anywhere in the country! If you need samples and pricing, please contact me at any time at the numbers below. I have attached a PDF concept drawing of the bottle for you to check out.

Cheers,

Shawn Kelly

Wm. R. Hill & Co.

4500 E. Main Street

Richmond, VA 23231

P 910.399.1846 I C 910.620.9921

WmRHill.com

11284-01rPatvariation of stockholm 3.pdf

Shawn,

Any chance there will be a 375 ml version of this?

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your interest in the Edinburgh bottle! Unfortunately at this point in time we don't have this bottle available in a 375ml size, but it could be done if we had sufficient demand for it. That said we do have some other 375 ml bottles that might be of interest to you - I have attached PDF drawings of the Tennessee, Jimmy Lee, Nordic & Moonshine jug for you to check it out. These are all made here in the US by Piramal Glass.

Cheers,

Shawn

375ml Jimmy Lee Bar Top.pdf

375ml Tennessee Bar Top.pdf

375ml Nordic Bar Top.pdf

375ml Moonshine Jug.pdf

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

If any of you distilleries out there are looking for a new whiskey bottle we now have available the "Edinburgh" which is a 750ml Bar Top bottle. This bottle is made by Anchor here in the USA and it is ready to ship to you anywhere in the country! If you need samples and pricing, please contact me at any time at the numbers below. I have attached a PDF concept drawing of the bottle for you to check out.

Cheers,

Shawn Kelly

Wm. R. Hill & Co.

4500 E. Main Street

Richmond, VA 23231

WmRHill.com

shawn@wmrhill.com

Hi everyone,

This bottle is coming into production by Anchor on November 12th so if you are interested please let me know right away so I can get my forecast in.

Cheers,

Shawn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Shawn Kelly

Wm. R. Hill & Co.

4500 E. Main Street

Richmond, VA 23231

WmRHill.com

Here is a picture of the 750ml Edinburgh bottle recently run at AH:

004uuk.jpg

• 2 months later...