Copper Proofing Parrot

Nice, but where are the pics of the new still...

Lol. It's on it's way from Australia. It was made by a guy (forum) named Olddog. The outside finish had been coated with lacquer. 4" main with 5 plates, dephlag and graham condenser. Said to get 90 abv (I only distill water) on a single run with full flavor.

Here's the only pic I have right now...

post-1496-130351237366_thumb.jpg

That's a Magic Flute....usually on top of a keg since it' legal for home producers in Australia.

What are you planning for as a cooker bottom, and what kind of production quantity are you expecting?

From all the reports it does the job well.

They also make the same thing in Kentucky.

http://www.hillbillystills.com/copper_moonshine_still_p/hbf001.htm

That's a Magic Flute....usually on top of a keg since it' legal for home producers in Australia.

What are you planning for as a cooker bottom, and what kind of production quantity are you expecting?

From all the reports it does the job well.

They also make the same thing in Kentucky.

http://www.hillbilly...ll_p/hbf001.htm

It is from the man that originally made the design. He taught Kentucky (Hillbilly Stills) how to make them.

Keg for now. Gallon and hour minimum...of water.

It is from the man that originally made the design. He taught Kentucky (Hillbilly Stills) how to make them.

Keg for now. Gallon and hour minimum...of water.

I have a similar design, not near the spit and polish, but you shouldn't have a problem with the hour a gallon rate. If you haven't run one of these, it will take a little trial to get the delph temp adjusted for what you want. Should do well though. And the water will be of highest purity, Im sure.

Good luck.

I have a similar design, not near the spit and polish, but you shouldn't have a problem with the hour a gallon rate. If you haven't run one of these, it will take a little trial to get the delph temp adjusted for what you want. Should do well though. And the water will be of highest purity, Im sure.

Good luck.

Nice. Thanks for the info on the still. Yeah, after looking at it for the first time I figured I was in for a bit of a learning curve. Might just practice with sugar water a couple times.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a new still that has a parrot built in so I don't need this beauty anymore. Parrot beak has high polish, vent tube on top and a sample/drain needle valve on the bottom.

$100 or best offer. $10 shipping in the US.

post-1496-130350823776_thumb.jpg

post-1496-130350824996_thumb.jpg

Has this been sold?

- Flathead