TTB Bonding

Skaalvenn

+1 for the "Insurance Man"!!! Ok so it is my first "bond" experience, but there's no way it could have been any easier. I was worried about this part of things because of some credit issues I have too. But here's how it goes. He emails you a few forms to fill out, took 10min tops, return them, 2 days later, boom, there's your bond. Hell of a nice guy too! I'm just sayin. Scrounge. South Fork Spirits. Getting closer to a reality!!

Josh,

Thank you for the +1 buddy. It truly is just as easy as "Scrounge" laid out. The process is very simplistic, it has to be when you deal with the volume of bonds that we do on a daily basis. I know I have said it before, but I am going to say it again, my bonding rate is just unbeatable. I have compared our rates against those of the top 20 surety carriers in the country and we continue to have the best bonding rate possible. As far as me being a hell of a nice guy ..... Thanks. I have been called many things I'm sure but it is always nice to hear the good ones too!!!! HA.

• 1 month later...

I would like to add to the praise for Aaron. I am new to this process as well. Aaron has been magnificent providing me all the forms, information and instructions. Aaron even went out of his way to point me in the direction of some folks who could help me with some other questions.

Yep, we have also used Aaron Linden.

He certainly does know his stuff regarding bonding and insurance for distilleries.

I can recommend Aaron without any hesitation.

He knows all of the TTB forms and process. He knows exactly what the government needs to receive in order to get you through the regulatory side of the process.

• 2 weeks later...

VA and Teton,

It has honestly been my pleasure assisting both of you and the folks you brought to me (thanks James!). It is always nice to have good feedback and I do try to do my very best everytime for everyone. One of the big things that I believe in, and something you get when you deal with me is a clear understanding of who, what, where when and why. I am big on educating my clients and I truly feel you need to know what you are buying, why it is required, and how the processes work. The over all insurance package needed and the bonding is all I do day in and day out for craft distillers so after all these years you do get pretty savvy. Like I said, it is always nice to hear your possative feedback. Thanks again guys and I can't wait to talk with you again soon.