Anybody want to share an XO Brandy recipe?

pcedtech

I do mine on the halves. By this I mean local wineries, which are everywhere and you need to have a good reputable one. One local one, brings me several totes of fermented wines of a different kinds each year. Sometimes a Peno Nour, a merlo, and even lymberger. Sorry about the spelling of these as I am not a wine person, I then distill the wines and for this I get 50% of the alcohol and give him back the other 50%. We both win-win. He uses his own to fortify his wines and I make a brandy out of mine. No mess and no fuss. I then promote that my brandy is distilled from such and such winery. The customers know about the local winery and get a quality product. Coop

I do mine on the halves. By this I mean local wineries, which are everywhere and you need to have a good reputable one. One local one, brings me several totes of fermented wines of a different kinds each year. Sometimes a Peno Nour, a merlo, and even lymberger. Sorry about the spelling of these as I am not a wine person, I then distill the wines and for this I get 50% of the alcohol and give him back the other 50%. We both win-win. He uses his own to fortify his wines and I make a brandy out of mine. No mess and no fuss. I then promote that my brandy is distilled from such and such winery. The customers know about the local winery and get a quality product. Coop

How can you transport liquor to a winery? that sounds like a great set up.

Brad