Advice on CT Screw Caps?

Max Action

We've always assumed we'd go with a bar-top cork, so never took the time to seriously consider other closures. Now that it's getting closer to actually pulling the trigger, I'm thinking it might be best to at least consider the other options. I think I'm farily well informed on ROPP caps, but don't know anything about the pre-formed continous thread caps. I've seen a few that look pretty sharp on finished products, and that thread type is offered on a lot of stock bottles.

Does anyone have an opinion on the reliability of these caps? How about the ease of use/assembly?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We can manufacture you a metal overshell to go over a stack plastic inner. Normally the plastic is PP lined with an F217 type liner. We draw a metal shell in either aluminum or brass. Polish it, anodize or lacquer coat. The metal can be screen printed with a design or stamped with a deboss or emboss with your custom artwork. Min runs are 25m. We can make a stock cap look prestige.

Application is usually automatic with a pre-set application torque. This is done all the time in the cosmetic industry.

We are based in Waterbury, CT. Give us a call if we can help.

Jim Bigham

• 2 weeks later...

The metal can be screen printed with a design or stamped with a deboss or emboss with your custom artwork. Min runs are 25m. We can make a stock cap look prestige.

Jim,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "25m" minimum quantity. Is that 25 thousand?