Insurance Discussion PodCast

Good Day Everyone,

As many of you may know, I was out of the office the last several weeks traveling around with the fam and just taking a bit of much needed R&R. Timing is everything though, and in this case I missed the timing. So, for those of you in the know, maybe you have already been hip to the recently released podcast that came out on 7/22/15 on the Firewater Network featuring yours truly.

If not, that is why I am posting this here and now. If you would like to tune in at your leisure and listen when you like, I have included the link below of my interview with Zachary Farley of Firewater Network where we cover pretty much everything you want to or need to know about your distillery and the insurance and bonding aspect. I hope you give it a click and give it a listen. It is informative and gives you a pretty good understanding in regards to what you will need or possible what you may need to change about your current insurance program.

http://firewaternetwork.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=72f3e834e2ba795522e617a94&id=5105256efe&e=8d0f2409c3