Supplier of Bulk Scotch Whisky Needed

Guest David Zamora

Guest David Zamora

Hello everyone,

Our company is developing a brand for scotch whisky to be marketed within the United States. I am looking for either a supplier of scotch whisky or an independent bottler that can source product for us from Scotland. We would most likely be looking for a blended scotch whisky. Single malt is also an option but would more than likely be the second phase.

We need a company that has the capacity to provide for a growing company. Our initial estimates are in the range of 500-1000 9 liter cases for the first year. As we launch in new markets, those numbers will increase.

Any help, contacts, or suggestions are appreciated. Please PM me.

Regards,

Guest Ultra Pure, LLC

Hello everyone,

Our company is developing a brand for scotch whisky to be marketed within the United States. I am looking for either a supplier of scotch whisky or an independent bottler that can source product for us from Scotland. We would most likely be looking for a blended scotch whisky. Single malt is also an option but would more than likely be the second phase.

We need a company that has the capacity to provide for a growing company. Our initial estimates are in the range of 500-1000 9 liter cases for the first year. As we launch in new markets, those numbers will increase.

Any help, contacts, or suggestions are appreciated. Please PM me.

Regards,

Guest Chip Weismiller

Hello:

We at Ultra Pure, LLC can help with small and large quantites of Scotch. We can aslo recomend a number of fillers. Please give me a call at 877-778-5872.

Sincerely,

Chip Weismiller

Ultra Pure, LLC

www.ultrapure-usa.com

Guest DavidZ

I can certainly help you out, if you can supply an email address I will contact you

Please email me at pedrodavid@ zamorausa.com