Denatured alcohol

Hello Everyone,

Unlike most of your guys have a good knowledge in producing wine, I'm a layman about this. So maybe my questions is ridiculous to you.

Anyway I'd like to check the below questions:

What is "Denatured alcohol"?

It's regards to one of our Ethiopia customer. They want to buy a still from us(see attatchment). He says as per their country rule their distillaries need to out at least denatured alcohol.

Is the wine heads denatured alcohol?

And there are return back pipes for impurties in ours stills. Can the "denatured alcohol" get from the return back pipes?

Thanks.

post-9943-0-47667400-1429869314_thumb.jp

Denatured alcohol is alcohol that has been tainted with an additive as to make it unsuitable for drinking.

So anyway Denatured alcohol it's not produced during distillation, right?

Then it sounds odd with their country rule that Stills " need to out at least denatured alcohol"

So anyway Denatured alcohol it's not produced during distillation, right?

Then it sounds odd with their country rule that Stills " need to out at least denatured alcohol"

I'd ask for a re-translation. There is probably a word or phrase which is not translating correctly between the languages. They might mean the still needs to put out alcohol which is safe for consumption, but I'd clarify.

For example, in Khmer the word for "snake" and "stomach" is the same. So depending on how it is translated to English saying "my stomach hurts" can mean two very different things. =)

Thank you Skaalvenn.

Quote the original words:

Here as per country rule we need to out at least denatured alc... we have drums just place valve for impurties to get out
As your mqchine sending back the impurties .... ita possible to produced out also