Labelize vodka

Arthus

Hate to say it, but someone has too. I don't think anyone here would be interested in that sort of operation; as it is generally frowned on in the distilling community where distilling is treated as an art form. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

it is generally frowned on in the distilling community where distilling is treated as an art form. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Just remember that ADI and the Distiller Magazine "The oldest and largest publication devoted to the promotion of the art and commerce of the craft distilling industry" has no problem running ads from bulk beverage alcohol suppliers.

Every time I get the magazine and page through it I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

The major Brewers in the country fully acknowledge that their fake brands, and even purchasing of small brewery's are failing to attract the majority of today's savy purchasers. Over 60% of craft beer drinkers claim that the most important thing to them is honesty and transparency in the brewery process,

Meanwhile in the distilling industry, our marketplace is flooded with fake brands by mega producers, made up stories by re-bottles, and Potemkin distilleries, all trying to pretend that they are a "real craft distillery". I certainly don't begruge anyone from making a living in this industry. However everyone should realize that the mega producers, re-bottlers, re-bubblers, et.al. Need real craft distillers a hell of a lot more than we need them.

Re-bottling, re-bubbling and fake "mini-brands" when sourced from commercial producers then sold at less than real craft production prices, harms our industry.

Real Craft has raised the price and subsequent profitability of the entire industry. Be careful with it, or that luxury may disappear.

Look for "distilled by" on the label #RealCraftDistiller™, TM by all real craft distillers, distinct from ANY claim to the TM of craft distillers for anything. SO THERE!

Tweeting #RealCraftDistiller to tell the world...

Look for "distilled by" on the label #RealCraftDistiller™, TM by all real craft distillers, distinct from ANY claim to the TM of craft distillers for anything. SO THERE!

Tweeting #RealCraftDistiller to tell the world...

I don't even know what this post means.