SPIRITS CONSULTANTS

state31

We have worked with the biggest spirits companies in the world as well as small, one-brand start-ups. We specialize in helping companies with everything from:

• Trademarks
  • Licenses
  • Budgeting
  • Bottles
  • Labeling
  • Brand Development
  • Distribution
  • Marketing
  • On and Off Premise Programming
  • Sales Support
  • Brand Ambassadors

We can help take your brand from idea to market or we can help existing brands grow.

Our team has worked for Allied Domecq, Diageo, Remy Amerique, Constellation, several big wineries and several small start-ups. We have offices in Northern and Southern California but use Skype when dealing with out-of-state clients. We have taken our own brands from ideas to market. We have relationships with the biggest accounts in California as well as the two biggest distributors (and small brokerages, if that is a preference). We offer an affordable entry into this challenging market or an affordable way to take a brand from idea to market.

And, no, it's not Donald trump. He tried to come into California with his vodka but was unsuccessful.

Scrounge, we saw that you had told a poster that they could give free product to a charity event without a distributor license. Big no-no. We know that you are neighbors in California and wish you the best but we're probably not the right folks for you. Good luck!

Hey there State31, Actually I told them they should contact there regional ABC office for an answer. Perhaps you should read the post your trying to quote, again. Thanks for the "good luck" though! Your right, were definitely not a good fit.

Wasn't trying to be a bully, and I don't recall saying anything insulting. It's seems a bit odd that someone would make such claims as the OP did without saying who they are or leaving some contact info? Sorry if folks are a bit sensitive, but open forums like this leave a lot of room for people to mislead others with misrepresentation of who they are. I've been run around by a few folks who are trying to get in on the fact that new start-ups will need to spend a bunch of money. I'm not claiming that's what the OP Is doing, I was just poking at them to get them to drop the bull-shit and come with some transparency, mostly because we are neighbors, and the services he listed could be of interest to me. Anybody who has actually sorted through the bullshit and laid down there $ could understand this. Anybody who is a real buisness, with real credentials as stated by the OP , wouldn't get cought up with me in some silly little tit fot tat forum bullshit. Hey Jax, u ever price what marketing, design, branding or any of this stuff costs from a reputable firm? It's 10s of k's of $. So, you can worry about my grammar ifn yant to? But I'm actually a distillery weeding through the bullshit that is out there so I can hire the right folks for the job when needed. No harm intended to the OP, lets move on.

Scrouge and daveflintsone, you guys are bullies. And Scrouge, you might want to use grammar check before you try to insult posters. These forums are invaluable. Why try and intimidate people so they won't post? Jealousy, I assume.

I think it's jax. They're in cahoots. YOU WON'T GET MY MONEY!*

*because I don't have any

• Thumbs up 1

Well since its seems you are new to the forum, you must have missed the debate that started over me and some others discussing being ripped off by a vendor for a lot of $. The entire thread was removed by the admin, and a large debate followed. I was told that vendor reviews are not welcome here. While I do see others occasionally commenting on a vendor experience, I'm not going there, here on this forum. If you need a recommendation for a reputable company for a certain piece of equipment, I believe those are allowed.

Well alright jax, whatever u say! It just seems odd that someone would post the original post without any contact info. Sort of like your ad for a part time brewer that says to email, but lists no email? Maybe you are the original poster? It's not that big of deal though. Sorry to ruffle your feathers, wasn't my intentions at all. I believe I already listed what my intentions were, and yes, I don't give a shit about grammar, you are correct. Lets get back to more important things,eh? If you would like to have the last word, by all means, please do, cause I'm all through with this thread. Thanks