Searching for an Interesting Marketing/Sales Opportunity

High_Wine_Guy

So you’ve produced a top quality product, a spirit so good that it almost brings a tear to your eye when you drink it. Okay so whose going to develop the marketing and sales plan to take this wonderful elixir of the gods and make it something that the consumer asks for by name?

Correct, this takes marketing and sales. What, you can’t afford marketing and sales? You’ve invested your hard earned time and money into the equipment so how can you not afford to invest a little more into good marketing and sales? One of the biggest mistakes in business today is when businesses don’t invest in or cut back on marketing and sales budgets in the beginning or when things are tight. Any business consultant worth their salt will tell you that a strong marketing and sales plan when correctly executed is the driving force behind every successful company out there. The “Field of Dreams” mentality won’t pay the bills even with the best product in the world.

So now you’re thinking that I might have a point and you either need to find a person with both talents or that maybe it’s time to look for an upgrade. If so then please contact me, I would appreciate the opportunity to send you my resume and discuss how together we could become the industry leader that your company deserves to be.

I have over ten years of rock solid marketing and channel sale experience, can relocate anywhere necessary, and am willing and able to put in the time and effort required to take your company and product to the next level.

Best regards,

Sam Matheny

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So youve produced a top quality product, a spirit so good that it almost brings a tear to your eye when you drink it. Okay so whose going to develop the marketing and sales plan to take this wonderful elixir of the gods and make it something that the consumer asks for by name?

Correct, this takes marketing and sales. What, you cant afford marketing and sales? Youve invested your hard earned time and money into the equipment so how can you not afford to invest a little more into good marketing and sales? One of the biggest mistakes in business today is when businesses dont invest in or cut back on marketing and sales budgets in the beginning or when things are tight. Any business consultant worth their salt will tell you that a strong marketing and sales plan when correctly executed is the driving force behind every successful company out there. The Field of Dreams mentality wont pay the bills even with the best product in the world.

So now youre thinking that I might have a point and you either need to find a person with both talents or that maybe its time to look for an upgrade. If so then please contact me, I would appreciate the opportunity to send you my resume and discuss how together we could become the industry leader that your company deserves to be.

I have over ten years of rock solid marketing and channel sale experience, can relocate anywhere necessary, and am willing and able to put in the time and effort required to take your company and product to the next level.

Best regards,

Sam Matheny

PLease email me a resume Frewing1@gmail.com and respond here that you've emailed it

Thanks

Dick G