5 replies to this topic

#1 hagar681

hagar681

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is any large difference between the yellow and black/gray anton paar units?

#2 thutchis

thutchis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Hagar681,

I can't answer your question. However, I have a Anton Paar DMA 35 for sale. I picked it up after the ADI conference since they had a special pricing for ADI. I have since abandoned my distillery plans and I have no use for it. I only used it a couple of times to dilute NGS with distilled water, so it is as clean as new.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tom
tom.hutchison@eldoradospirits.com

#3 John4871

John4871

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

Does TTB now consider Anton Paar DMA 35 sufficiently accurate for gauging?

#4 smoogdog

smoogdog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Sugar cane farming, ethnobotany, agricultural rum, sales, marketing, technology.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

DMA 35 is NOT approved by the TTB for gauging, but it is a nice thing to have around if you have the budget.

#5 hagar681

hagar681

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

I found an answer to my own question by doing a little research and figured I'd come back here and post it since it doesn't look like anybody knew the answer. The black and gray units are the newer models, which I did know. Both units do the same thing, but the black and gray have a slightly different user interface and a few different buttons to make manuevering easier. I believe they also might come standard with the IR data transfer, but I'm not sure about that. And, thank you for the offer thutchis, but I already have purchased a unit.

#6 adbio

adbio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hi Tom Hutchison- If you are still selling your DMA 35, what are you asking for it? Thanks, Ed Arnold caldistill@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users