Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/04/2019 in Posts

  1. 1 point
    Huffy: This is easy. Go into your PonL DSP record (not the entity record). Click on the record info tab to be the following menu: Click on tyhe supporting documents and attachment link. It brings you to a screen that shows all the documents that you submitted and that TTB has approved. Look for the following document (I omit the left hand columns). Click on the link it the column to the left of that. It will download the approved application. Save it, print it, and send it to the DSP from which you want to obtain spirits. Hope this helps.
  2. 0 points
    I am sorry no one got back to you. Letina does make this size tank and we are able to order any tank that they produce. Give me a call or send me an email with your contact information and I would be happy to get more information and pricing for you Sean 503-222-7079 sean@agertank.com

  • Create New...