Jump to content
ADI Forums


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ebrown

  • Rank
  1. The Department of Health (California) says that we need to file for a Processed Food Registration (PFR) for our (soon to open) distillery. It entails about $500 in fees and an inspection to ensure compliance with production process controls, sanitation procedures and labeling and advertising requirements. It seems a bit gratuitous since we are basically making a sterile product. As far as labeling, I thought that was under the purvey of the TTB. Has anyone else dealt with this? Searching these forums, I am surprised that nobody else has mentioned it. Thanks, Earl