Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, lagers, Soda, Cider, and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Rogue has been revolutionizing craft distilling since 2003. We’ve been growing and are in need of another distiller to add to our team.
- Participate in distilling, blending, bottling, and packaging.
- Work under the Lead Distiller to support the entire production process in the distillery.
- Experience in either home distilling or commercial distilling. We will provide on the job training, but some experience and knowledge in distillation is required.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this is not a Monday-Friday 9-5 job.
- Highly motivated, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Plays well with others.
This position is located at the Rogue distillery located in Newport, OR.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out the B.S.
We hire revolutionaries.
We hire Rogues.
If you think this sounds like you, send us your application, it will be reviewed and given consideration.
To apply, visit us at: www.rogue.com/jobs