Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'corson'.
Found 3 results
I am just stating facts in hope that anyone considering signing a contract with Corson Distilling would be informed to make the best decision. 15 months ago I signed a contract with Corson for a complete turn key 300 gal system including 4 ferms, 1 mash tun, 1 multi purpose 24 plate still with complete automation. The contract read the equipment would take no longer then 6 months. After our initial down payment of 50% (63k) on 1/2/18 Corson suddenly became silent. I had to send several emails to get a response about anything. Then Corson wanted to change the design and look of the equiptment. After a month of stating my case they did agree to build the design I was sold. As of Jan 2019 we had not received any equipment and Corson would not return our calls or emails. After leaving voicemails everyday for 2 weeks we got a call from a gal with Corson who assured us they would be building our equipment and they were short handed. The very next day I received an email from their bankruptcy lawyer, Holly Roark, stating that Corson was no longer going to build the 26k in ferms and if I wanted my still, mash tun, and automation I needed to respond to them with in 48hrs and send 18k more than the contracted price (81k) within 5 days or they would be ceasing operations and maybe filing chapter 11. It’s now in the lawyers hands. There is silence from Corson. I am so disappointed as I am a blue collar plumber who’s saved money for 7 years to have this opportunity to better my and my family's lives. I am at a place financially now trying to start over on this business. I’m not going to be able to make it work. I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Well we ordered our 300 gallon distilling system fromCorson Distilling back in April 2017. we tried to follow-up on delays - they just kept sending emails that it looks good and should be ready next month. from November 2017 till Aug. 2018. Was then sent a picture of a pot still which did not look like ours and final payment demand - tried to call and sent numerous emails but they would not respond and when asked to see a picture of our logo on it and the serial number on the still but they refused and said I was now in breach of the 5 days. I find them very unethical and we are currently looking into our options. Looking to hear feed back on how others dealt with the delay issues and what you have done to fix it. Please email me at Tom@camronconsulting.com
Well we ordered our 400 gallon distilling system from Corson Distilling over a year ago... and to no ones surprise... no still. Due to legal proceedings taking place I cannot comment in detail. But if you have already ordered from them... get a lawyer now. If you haven't ordered yet and are considering going with Corson, make sure to read the ADI comments and re-read them so that you are up to speed on what to expect (or not expect). Unfortunately, ADI had taken down the comments about Corson when we were doing our research. Feel free to email me for information. I will share the facts of what we have experienced. I am also including the link below to an article in the Idaho Statesman which really sheds light on the business practices and dangers associated with the products if you haven't been convinced by the comments posted in ADI. Donna@HollowSpirits.com http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/business/article187541748.html