TTB approved Premium/Flavored vodka recipes

Our distillery was acquired earlier this year by a venture capital group. The new group does not have an interest in producing nor retaining our vodka formulas so I am offering them for sale to the forum. 

Specifically, we have the following formulas for sale:

1. Premium Vodka/80 proof/triple distilled/charcoal filtered for 96 hours/100% corn mash

2. Vanilla Vodka/70 proof/triple distilled/charcoal filtered for 96 hours/100% corn mash and proprietary, all-natural flavor recipe

3. Raspberry Vodka/70 proof/triple distilled/charcoal filtered for 96 hours/100% corn mash and proprietary, all-natural flavor recipe

4. Orange Vodka/70 proof/triple distilled/charcoal filtered for 96 hours/100% corn mash and proprietary, all-natural flavor recipe

These formulas would be perfect for the start-up or, about to be start-up to get into the game quickly. I could turn these flavors around in 11-15 days, mash to market. 

Our asking price for the formulas are $2,500/each. 

I would like to sell all of them in one lot if possible and can provide a discount if I can do so. Please PM me for additional details or text at 315-506-5084.

Thank you, 

Ben Reilley