needmorstuff

UK Botanical suppliers

Aye, Tommy and Michael at Beacon.

However, minimum order is £500. Juniper and coriander are supplied as 25kg minimum.

That will create a lot of gin. Probably best to use a smaller supplier until you reach volume.

They supply coriander seeds from England.

I didn't know coriander seeds were even grown in England until I visited their stand at Craft Distilling Expo in London last week.

The smell was amazing.

organic herb? I never thought to check the course tbh... quality seems good to me though - the juniper is so much better than the generic stuff i got off amazon

I tried just ingredients, the quality difference between them and organicherb is substantial... certainly for corriander and juniper. higher moisture content for the juniper and a more pronounced flavour - the corriander is notably more flavoursome and the aroma is more intense 

OK, I might give them a go then. 

Which juniper did you go for? £12 a kilo or £15 a kilo?

Which coriander seeds did you buy? The ones from Romania.

You have to ring up to order, when I did they only had 1 type of juniper. It cost me £75 iirc for 3kg juniper and 1.5 coriander... ask for some samples as well. I got some citruspeel, angelic root, cardamom.