What still should I purchase? I need your help. lol

Mark Robert

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, so I apologise in advance for making any faux pas. I was wondering if anybody could give me any advice on buying a bigger still? I'm currently using a 10 litre alembic copper still but would like to scale up. I'm in the process of starting a small business so I can purchase NGS in decent quantities. I'm only looking to sell to a few shops and bars, very small scale. I would love a still that's at least 100l litres. 

Any ideas? Thanks everyone.

We have small baine marie stills that can also serve as mash cookers and you can even ferment in them if you like.  We have them in 6 gallon, 10 gallon, 20 gallon. 45 gallon, 100 gallon and 150 gallon operating capacities.  With these stills you can make bourbon from corn based mashes or whiskeys etc. from other grain in mashes as well as vodka.  Most importantly you can cook your bourban mashes without the chance of scorching.  Also we actually build around 40% of these stills here in the US. 

We also also have electric direct fired stills in the same basic sizes listed above.  They are great for making single malts and other whiskeys from Barley based washes and rums as well as brandies from wine.  They are also a great deal less expensive than the baine marie stills.

We also supply complete electric heating systems for the stills above.  Our heating systems are built from all UL listed parts in the USA.  Our heating system controllers are built from all UL listed parts in the USA and are UL listed NEMA4.

Email paul@distillery-equipment.com

http://distillery-equipment.com