HottyToddy77

truck to grain/feed bin auger

That is the model we have.  We had one minor problem with it when the bottom auger in the hopper separated at the connection to the long auger (flight) in the tube.  We fixed it and it moves a lot of grain quickly.  We went with the 8" auger so it could reach the height of our grain bins.  You will have to add an On/Off switch mounted on the Auger and the cable from the switch to a plug to power the unit.

BTW, when not in use we cover the bottom hopper with a plastic tote that we cut in half to keep rain water from collecting in the hopper.  I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, sonnyk said:

That is the model we have.  We had one minor problem with it when the bottom auger in the hopper separated at the connection to the long auger (flight) in the tube.  We fixed it and it moves a lot of grain quickly.  We went with the 8" auger so it could reach the height of our grain bins.  You will have to add an On/Off switch mounted on the Auger and the cable from the switch to a plug to power the unit.

BTW, when not in use we cover the bottom hopper with a plastic tote that we cut in half to keep rain water from collecting in the hopper.  I hope this helps.

I figured I would need to add a vfd or some kind of switch. I was looking at a 6" or 8" that was 41' long to get into my bins. Sudenga is slow to quote

I'd recommend checking with a local farmer to see who they buy there bins, augers, elevators, etc.. from instead of direct from manufacturer. I contacted an ag millwright near me and and I had quotes for bins, elevators, pneumatic system and augers within a few days. Plus they might have a used one that will work for a fraction of the price.

35 minutes ago, Tom Lenerz said:

I'd recommend checking with a local farmer to see who they buy there bins, augers, elevators, etc.. from instead of direct from manufacturer. I contacted an ag millwright near me and and I had quotes for bins, elevators, pneumatic system and augers within a few days. Plus they might have a used one that will work for a fraction of the price.

I did ask several farmers here locally but they mostly have cattle. most the row crop farming is 4 hours away from me.