Anton Parr snap 40

3 compartment sink

Hand sink

Mop sink

1,000 gallon cold water return

State of the art boiler and chiller in separate room

Tons of miscellaneous equipment

Forklift

The list goes on – serious buyers will know by looking at the pictures online, what all this costs.  Ive seen other people on here label it all out per item.  I’ve always thought things are worth what people will actually pay for them.  I do have receipts for everything.

4400 SF building in Peoria’s entertainment district in the heart of the valley 10 minutes from the Coyotes and Cardinals. Easy access to the 101

None of this stuff is over 3 years old

Im not even going to get into the FFE on here in the 1200 sf tasting room and bar, with licensing in Arizona to ship in state, and the ability to sell beer and win.  We added a $150k kitchen a year ago.  People stay longer with food.  Happy to give facetime tours for people when I’m down there 4 employees counting myself – simple operation with very positive online reviews and reputation.

The building and buildout has a 3rd party appraisal for $1.2mm – I am not interested in selling the building.    The business is for sale for $490k.  Plus any minor inventory.  Im just looking to get a fraction of what its worth, as I am more interested in the development of additional blocks in the area.  The lease rate would be market rate.  You get an agent, Ill get an agent and we will figure it out.  Looking for a minimum 10 year lease, with a personal guarantee.

My guess is somewhere around $18-19 a foot, so about $6,780 a month plus NNN, but that needs to be negotiated, and I would obviously be the landlord. – this is a turnkey operation. And the building was designed to have an easy name change being its housed in Historic Fire Station No.1  

Im willing to sell the building, but not at a Fair price if im being honest, its just too cool, and I spent almost 2 years getting it designed and built. 

I won’t split up equipment for sale

Call me – Chris 623-512-5737 (sorry about the grammar and spelling, on my mobile)

12321592_476138882591251_5112513623056864015_n.jpg

13698232_526644844207321_7388868279498747119_o.jpg

14542492_560408180830987_7852010485315029528_o (1).jpg

16508441_624896031048868_7242338121389686771_n.jpg

22769978_750504995154637_5421815057257070099_o.jpg

56521157415__7EBA9C7D-F4B9-44D5-9093-EDA8119FFB5F (002).JPG

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

Some other notes:

Facts about this property/business:

1.       4,800 Social Media Followers/Likes = 4.74 Star Rating (out of 5) on Facebook.  Highest in the State of Arizona for this industry with over 1,000 followers.

2.       Yelp Rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5).  Highest in the State of Arizona for this industry with a minimum of 50 ratings.

3.       Highest rated distillery on Groupon with 98% approval (“would recommend”) rating with over 420 reviews.

4.       Ranked Number 1 on TripAdvisor.com in Peoria, with a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.

5.       Birdeye.com 4.8 out of 5 stars with over 170 reviews.

6.       Multiple massively positive news coverages (find even more on google.com):

OTHER AREA NOTES

1.       This area has been designated as an “Entertainment District” (2012) as defined by the State of Arizona.  This allows for department of liquor permits without regards for 300-foot minimum distances from churches, schools, or day care centers.  A city is only allowed to have 1 Entertainment District for every 100,000 residents.

2.       Regulatory Landscape includes the Old Town Revitalization Plan of 2009/2011, The Multi-Modal Transportation Plan of 2012, and is currently in progress of updating the Old Town Mixed Use Zoning District and updating the sign ordinance.

3.       The business currently has the following liquor licenses in place:

a.       Series 12 Restaurant License (allows for beer and wine sales, including outside spirits)

b.       Series 17 Shipping License (allows for shipping in the State of Arizona)

c.       Series 18 Craft Distillers License (allows for manufacturing, botte/case sales)

d.       Series 19 Satellite License Available (allows for a second location off the Series 18)

4.       There is no requirement for parking spaces under the current zoning in Old Town Peoria.  This has the result of being able to develop the lots to the primary lot lines, without any setback.

5.       The city has approved the new construction of a $70,000,000 127,000 sf West Valley Primary & Specialty Care Center (hospital) in Old Town Peoria.  Initial plans have been submitted and expected completion in late 2019.  This was a bond approved measure with financing already in place.

6.       The Old Edward’s Hotel has finally sold and is being restored to its original condition with a breakfast and coffee shop on the main floor and flex office space on the top two floors.

7.       With the exception of the Hood Building and the Martin property, the city now owns the remaining lots for sale or development.  They are currently in discussions with developers.

8.       We have held events as large as 15,400 people for the Los Lobos / Lose Lonely Boys concerts, 14,000 people for the annual Christmas party, 12,000 people for the Annual Arts Festival, a dozen Food Truck Friday events averaging about 5,000 people each, Annual Vintage Market Days with 6,000 people, Toys for Tots Event with 2,500 people, and dozens of parties ranging from 60 people to as many as 300 for private organizations.

9.       The building was built in a manner that the “Lucidi” brand can easily be replaced for under $1,000 and the Fire Station No. 1 brand can take over, or any other brand of choosing.

10.   The City of Peoria is heavily invested in this specific block and EDIS II funds are available for developers and new businesses.  

On 11/27/2018 at 7:39 AM, Lucidi Distilling Co said:

Some other notes:

Facts about this property/business:

1.       4,800 Social Media Followers/Likes = 4.74 Star Rating (out of 5) on Facebook.  Highest in the State of Arizona for this industry with over 1,000 followers.

2.       Yelp Rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5).  Highest in the State of Arizona for this industry with a minimum of 50 ratings.

3.       Highest rated distillery on Groupon with 98% approval (“would recommend”) rating with over 420 reviews.

4.       Ranked Number 1 on TripAdvisor.com in Peoria, with a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.

5.       Birdeye.com 4.8 out of 5 stars with over 170 reviews.

6.       Multiple massively positive news coverages (find even more on google.com):

OTHER AREA NOTES

1.       This area has been designated as an “Entertainment District” (2012) as defined by the State of Arizona.  This allows for department of liquor permits without regards for 300-foot minimum distances from churches, schools, or day care centers.  A city is only allowed to have 1 Entertainment District for every 100,000 residents.

2.       Regulatory Landscape includes the Old Town Revitalization Plan of 2009/2011, The Multi-Modal Transportation Plan of 2012, and is currently in progress of updating the Old Town Mixed Use Zoning District and updating the sign ordinance.

3.       The business currently has the following liquor licenses in place:

a.       Series 12 Restaurant License (allows for beer and wine sales, including outside spirits)

b.       Series 17 Shipping License (allows for shipping in the State of Arizona)

c.       Series 18 Craft Distillers License (allows for manufacturing, botte/case sales)

d.       Series 19 Satellite License Available (allows for a second location off the Series 18)

4.       There is no requirement for parking spaces under the current zoning in Old Town Peoria.  This has the result of being able to develop the lots to the primary lot lines, without any setback.

5.       The city has approved the new construction of a $70,000,000 127,000 sf West Valley Primary & Specialty Care Center (hospital) in Old Town Peoria.  Initial plans have been submitted and expected completion in late 2019.  This was a bond approved measure with financing already in place.

6.       The Old Edward’s Hotel has finally sold and is being restored to its original condition with a breakfast and coffee shop on the main floor and flex office space on the top two floors.

7.       With the exception of the Hood Building and the Martin property, the city now owns the remaining lots for sale or development.  They are currently in discussions with developers.

8.       We have held events as large as 15,400 people for the Los Lobos / Lose Lonely Boys concerts, 14,000 people for the annual Christmas party, 12,000 people for the Annual Arts Festival, a dozen Food Truck Friday events averaging about 5,000 people each, Annual Vintage Market Days with 6,000 people, Toys for Tots Event with 2,500 people, and dozens of parties ranging from 60 people to as many as 300 for private organizations.

9.       The building was built in a manner that the “Lucidi” brand can easily be replaced for under $1,000 and the Fire Station No. 1 brand can take over, or any other brand of choosing.

10.   The City of Peoria is heavily invested in this specific block and EDIS II funds are available for developers and new businesses.  

I just opened a distillery in Alaska and would love to share this opportunity with my brother in Arizona! I didn't see any mention of bottle sales.  How has your growth been?  Distributorship vs in tasting room sales.  

Looking forward to hearing more.  I can send you an email with my brother's information as well.

~ Hilary

In Arizona we are allowed to do bottle sales over the bar for off premise consumption.  Our growth has averages 40-50% year over year, and we are on an upswing still.  We have put little to zero focus into distribution, but are required to have a distributor in the state of Arizona once we produce 1,289 proof gallons of more, which we do.  90% of our bottle sales revenues are from the 1,250sf tasting room.  We do not not one person working for the company that does outside bottle sales, but we do have over 100 accounts through the distributor for On-Premise Sales.  We have declined to be in any Off-Premise locations to date for two reasons, one, I believe it to be too early, and two, I would rather sell a bottle of whiskey over the bar for $40, instead of to the distributor for $15.50.

Feel free to contact me by email too (I should have put that on the original post) chris@lucididistilling.com.

Chris