Help for my friends at Las Vegas Distilling

Dry Fly

Good Morning,
Yesterday I received a call from Katalin Racz. Katalin is George's wife of Las Vegas Distillery. As we all know, George passed a few weeks ago. George's assistant distiller has decided to leave, leaving Katalin to pick up the production. She is not Prepared. John David Jeffery and I have been talking and he is reaching out. Donald Snyder is helping with his awesome system. 
What is needed now is someone looking for a new opportunity to work with Katalin to reformat and save Las Vegas Distilling. I think the community is more than willing to help, but she needs more than that. I can't speak to what any potential terms would be, but I'm guessing someone with a little skin in the game could take some great basics, and make Las Vegas Distilling excell. Feel free to reach out to me. I can give you contact info for Katalin. 
I appreciate all who have offered help. It warms my heart.
Don

• Thumbs up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, Dry Fly said:

Good Morning,
Yesterday I received a call from Katalin Racz. Katalin is George's wife of Las Vegas Distillery. As we all know, George passed a few weeks ago. George's assistant distiller has decided to leave, leaving Katalin to pick up the production. She is not Prepared. John David Jeffery and I have been talking and he is reaching out. Donald Snyder is helping with his awesome system. 
What is needed now is someone looking for a new opportunity to work with Katalin to reformat and save Las Vegas Distilling. I think the community is more than willing to help, but she needs more than that. I can't speak to what any potential terms would be, but I'm guessing someone with a little skin in the game could take some great basics, and make Las Vegas Distilling excell. Feel free to reach out to me. I can give you contact info for Katalin. 
I appreciate all who have offered help. It warms my heart.
Don

Hi Don,

I am a Master Distiller/Brewmaster and have just returned back to the USA from Germany. Please have your friend contact me via email at fraubrau@hotmail.com. 

If the friend needs so advice on federal regulation, have her contact me.  I'll chip in for what it is worth.  

• 3 weeks later...

Barley, if this message was for me, I tried to P:M.  The system tells me that you can't receive messages.  I'm inept at things like that.  Email me at dhdunbAr1@gmail.com if the message was for me.  Otherwise, have a nice day :-).

12 minutes ago, dhdunbar said:

Barley, if this message was for me, I tried to P:M.  The system tells me that you can't receive messages.  I'm inept at things like that.  Email me at dhdunbAr1@gmail.com if the message was for me.  Otherwise, have a nice day :-).

Yes my message was for you, I just sent you an email. Here’s mine just in case:

j_cohen03@yahoo.com