Greetings From Texas

Good Morning gentlemen,

New to the forum . currently starting a new distillery in Texas. Texas StillHouse in Orange Texas. Will be applying fore Fed DSP in January 2019 and Texas state DSP soon after. I have a1600 sq ft building and a few pieces of equipment and will be adding more this coming year. also will be expanding the existing building by about 800 sq ft soon. I'm very open to,all suggestions and advice to get me going. 

DON’T DO IT!

Just kidding.

Well sort of.

Plan for it to take longer and cost more than you expect... and then double that.  And remember that you are starting a business that needs to at least break even at some point... unless you want an expensive hobby.

Congratulations on having a facility.  That is the hard part for many... finding one and then getting it ready.  

But welcome to the community.  Love Orange Texas area.  Beautiful country.  

Hi @Bikerb13 welcome to the forum. I know Texas well as I built a distillery in Austin a few years ago. If you need any help with your distillery  or have some texas specific questions drop me a line anytime. 

Distillerynow@gmail.com

Cheers,

---KB

Thanks KB. I have plenty of questions so careful what you offer. lol. Technical questions, legal questions, licencing, etc.  I'll be following the forums as they seem to have and abundance of info and experience. Thinking about going to the Expo in Denver in hopes of meeting people and attending some of the workshops. Hopefully it will be money well spent. Does anyone have any experience bout the ADI Expo? worth it or not?

@Bikerb13 Your welcome, feel free to ask about anything and everything.

Id highly recommend attending the adi conference. Much to be learned and the opportunity to not only connect with vendors but shop around for their services.