all stainless Mash tuns sizes from 150 -500 gallon

Uncle Rob

We can do these with steam jacket or steam injected. However you prefer it. We can build this to your specs.. give us a call today for your stainless mash tuns or fermenters today. We can offer fermenters from 150 gallon to 1500 gallon. Please feel free to call us at 270-906-9595 Jerrod can help you with what ever you need. 

Below is a short video of a 300 gallon.  More things to come soon. 

https://youtu.be/OgnYjc45Nls

• 1 month later...

Mike, 

I used to operate Appalachian Mountain Spirits. I am getting back into the whisky business and would like a quote for three, 350-gallon mash tuns. I would like to use them for fermentation and the mixer would be great. The name of the company is Highlands Distilling, but my appmtnspirits@yahoo is still valid.

Thanks,

Scott Schumaker (Mash)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 6:41 PM, Uncle Rob said:

We can do these with steam jacket or steam injected. However you prefer it. We can build this to your specs.. give us a call today for your stainless mash tuns or fermenters today. We can offer fermenters from 150 gallon to 1500 gallon. Please feel free to call us at 270-906-9595 Jerrod can help you with what ever you need. 

Below is a short video of a 300 gallon.  More things to come soon. 

https://youtu.be/OgnYjc45Nls

I have just seen this. I hav

On 2/26/2019 at 12:28 PM, Mash said:

Mike, 

I used to operate Appalachian Mountain Spirits. I am getting back into the whisky business and would like a quote for three, 350-gallon mash tuns. I would like to use them for fermentation and the mixer would be great. The name of the company is Highlands Distilling, but my appmtnspirits@yahoo is still valid.

Thanks,

Scott Schumaker (Mash)

I have just seen this. I am sorry to just be getting back to you. I have just emailed you. 

thank you

On 3/3/2019 at 11:23 AM, HedgeBird said:

Are there photos, pricing and options for fermenters on your website?  Or is that info only available via email/phone?  Who should we email for that info?

I can get you that info if you will email me at mike@hillbillystills.com

Very sorry I have just seen this

On 3/3/2019 at 10:38 AM, Hudson bay distillers said:

very nice unit mike im curious , do you have standard sizes in stock that one can buy or are do they have to be ordered ahead and then built . thanks 

tim 

send me email at mike@hillbillystills.com and I will get you all the information you would like. I am very sorry for just now seeing this

On 3/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, MG Thermal Consulting said:

Scott,

Just curious, how are you going to chill your whiskey mash- with a separate heat exchanger?

Mike

we do make a cooling coil that can be installed. It will fit inside. This customer was was making his own.

I have that small air cooler that can provide cooling for the mash coil, 230/1/60, comes complete with pump. two sizes- 6 and 12 ton.

If air temp is too warm, you can finish with city water or small chiller. 

Mike G.