Want your facility and products featured on a new TV show?

Bill Owens asked me to post this announcement.

I am the host of a new TV show that is about to start production. Would you like your facility and products featured on our National TV show?

The show is on Artisanal Distilleries, Wineries, Breweries, Cider Makers, and Meaderies in the US. The first season will be focusing on facilities in the North-East. If you are in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, or Vermont you are invited to be on the show.

We start taping June 1, 2008. The show premise is that I and a guest expert on wines, spirits, etc. will visit your facility, ask you to give us a tour, and teach us about who you are and what you make. Then, back in our kitchen studio, we have guest mixologists and chefs who will create cocktails and a meal to pair with the spirits, beer, or wine. Each show will feature one artisanal distillery and one winery or brewery, etc. We have lined up the top mixologists in the country and world as guests, as well as top chefs.

We will also have a website with bio's on your facilities and products, the cocktail recipes created by our world reknowned mixologists, and links to your website.

Do you want to be a part of this production? If so then please CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY since we are about to move from pre-production to production and taping, the show is to air starting the Fall 2008 season.

Thanks,

Jonathan M. Forester

I'd love to, but I have no idea when I'll have permits and all that stuff. I'm sure there's plenty of folk making good stuff and working hard and deserving of some publicity.

I would be happy to show you around our place. We are a brewery and distillery in Rhode Island and have the first distilling license in the state since 1872. Feel free to get more info at www.thomastewrums.com

Cheers,

Brent Ryan

Newport Distilling Company

Dear Jonathan,

My name is Joy Clark, Consultant, Gate to Wire Marketing & Promotional Services. I am a source for businesses to market and promote their product. I received an email over the weekend that directed me to this website. The only reason I could think I received this email is due to my business relationship as a promotional supplier for a few bourbon distilleries in Bardstown, KY -- specific to gift shop items and on-premise promotional items for field marketing reps.

Anyhow, I was reading about the tours recently taken place and the new show coming this Fall. Finally! There's been some bourbon trivia and recipes on the Food Network but not a show geared towards education from how bourbon is made, the history behind it, and what drink recipes couple well with certain foods.

Another is horses -- I'm sure you're aware of the thread between horses and bourbon here in Kentucky. I know of one distillery that owns a race horse and markets through this venue. Featuring one of the bourbons at the backside of Churchill Downs would be a fun show -- mint julep recipes, barbeque and horse racing! I just so happen to work with a horse syndicate here in Louisville -- Media Thoroughbred Group where I help market MTG to businesses as a means to advertise through the entire aspect of horse racing.

I'd really like the opportunity to be involved somehow. I completely enjoy bourbon and understand how to get to the know the brands -- part of my job, right? :-) I'm working with one particular bourbon now that's opening their new visitor center early next year -- it's been fun putting together their merchandising program.

Thank you in advance for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. If you'd like, you can reach me at the number below to discuss any ideas.

Joy J. Clark

Consultant

Gate to Wire Marketing & Promotional Services

502/905-9039

• 3 months later...

CAUTIONARY NOTE: A "producer" from FOX channel's series 'TIL DEATH has contacted us. He told us in two sets of emails, he represented the program and we had been tagged for product placement opportunity. All he needed was four cases of whiskey to be sent to NY office and LA office. Some simple inquiries uncovered FOX does not solicit such things (from FOX Legal Dept.).

Be sure to carefully vet any requests of this sort.

CAUTIONARY NOTE: A "producer" from FOX channel's series 'TIL DEATH has contacted us. He told us in two sets of emails, he represented the program and we had been tagged for product placement opportunity. All he needed was four cases of whiskey to be sent to NY office and LA office. Some simple inquiries uncovered FOX does not solicit such things (from FOX Legal Dept.).

Be sure to carefully vet any requests of this sort.

We have been approached in a similar way. If some one wants us to GIVE them cases of Liquor it is the same as buyer beware. Coop

Just an update: The show has been postponed until late fall 2008 / winter 2009.

I've been so busy with getting our brewery up and running, and the final touches on the distillery, that I haven't had time to set aside for the show.♠

Jonathan

Bill Owens asked me to post this announcement.

I am the host of a new TV show that is about to start production. Would you like your facility and products featured on our National TV show?

The show is on Artisanal Distilleries, Wineries, Breweries, Cider Makers, and Meaderies in the US. The first season will be focusing on facilities in the North-East. If you are in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, or Vermont you are invited to be on the show.

We start taping June 1, 2008. The show premise is that I and a guest expert on wines, spirits, etc. will visit your facility, ask you to give us a tour, and teach us about who you are and what you make. Then, back in our kitchen studio, we have guest mixologists and chefs who will create cocktails and a meal to pair with the spirits, beer, or wine. Each show will feature one artisanal distillery and one winery or brewery, etc. We have lined up the top mixologists in the country and world as guests, as well as top chefs.

We will also have a website with bio's on your facilities and products, the cocktail recipes created by our world reknowned mixologists, and links to your website.

Do you want to be a part of this production? If so then please CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY since we are about to move from pre-production to production and taping, the show is to air starting the Fall 2008 season.

Thanks,

Jonathan M. Forester