Farm Distillery in NY - Government shutdown, Label Approval?

I'm opening a farm distillery in Upstate NY and with the TTB shutdown I can't get labels approved. My origenal timeline was going to have me able to start producing by end of month and selling in February, but without labels I don't think I can sell anything. Does anyone know what we do if the shutdown doesn't end anytime soon? Am I just out of luck and need to just twiddle my thumbs until I can get my labels? Any insight on this subject would be helpful.

Indyspirits sums it up.  No one is authorized to act contrary to law just because the government is not functioning and cannot fulfill its responsibilities.  My advice - file the label approvals now, so that you are in the queue when the gates open.  And do as Silk City says, let your congressman know that the impasse has an effect, but also send a comment to the White House, because whoever you hold to blame, the shutdown is not without consequences for many of us.  

Of course, the employees are not getting paid, either.  It isn;'t like TTB has declined to provide service.  They are forbidden to provide it.  That is a bit of a difference :-).  I can add a smiley face, but if I were a TTB employee who needed to make a mortgage payment, it would be :-(, just as it is for those who need their services to do business.