110 Gallon Still in North Georgia - only $5,000

320533439_TankStill.thumb.jpg.7db8a16133862d1210582701da8b57ad.jpgFor sale is a 110 gallon modular pot still made from 1/8" thick 304 stainless steel. The elliptical dome lid is 3/16" stainless and is 304 also. The dimensions are 36" high x 31" diameter and there is a 6" tri-clamp fitting on the top and a 3" tri-clip fitting on the bottom. These fittings are stainless also. A vodka column could easily be added to this still.

Also included in the package is a 110 gallon mash tank constructed from 304 stainless and two steel rolling carts, one for mash tank and one for still tank. Carts are constructed from heavy gauge mild steel to take the weight of the mash tank and the pot still when they are full.

There is a large propane burner with fittings to connect to a BBQ style propane bottle. This allows easy connection and refilling for using this burner. 

This package does not include a condenser, but I can put you in touch with the original builder of the still and he can make one for you in the $1500 range depending on your needs. The original condenser was poorly constructed by a third party; it leaked and was inefficient, so it has been discarded.

I will entertain offers in the $4,500 - $5,000 range, exclusive of the condenser and delivery. Still is currently located in northeast Georgia and can only be shown by appointment. This package without the condenser would cost at least $7000 to replicate from this builder. You can be up and running in a very short time with this equipment, assuming proper licensing and permits are already in place. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws. This is an incomplete still, but could be used for whiskey, vodka or essential oils.

Please contact me at jonfuso@nym.hush.com with questions or interest. 

jon fuso

I will take additional, and better pictures within the next week or so and repost. The equipment is about 2 hours away from me.

Thank you for your interest.

WP_002446.jpg

WP_002447.jpg