NOW Reduced in Price! Full Distilling System for Sale Bozeman, MT.

Greetings fellow distillers!

We're expanding and would like to sell our previous unused equipment. Items which are for sale include:

1. Corson 200 Gallon Pot still (with custom "scottish style hand hammered helmet") with 14" 4-plate column.

2. Corson 400 Gallon Fermenter -

3. Corson 400 Gallon Mashtun

4. Corson Spirits Safe

We've only tested this equipment but ended up using a bigger unit for production. So this stuff is "like new", if not completely new depending on your standards.

Additional information is available upon request at Lucas@ghostwoodwhiskey.com

EDIT: The whole system was at $120K, we are now asking only $80K, OBO. If you want just a single piece of this package, I'm open to that as well.

Perks - Still.PDF

Perks MASH TUN.PDF

PERKS-Fermenter.PDF

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

Edited by LucasPerks
Changed the asking Price

• 1 month later...

@LucasPerks not trying to be rude here, but most of the corson equipment I have seen or worked on is non functional and dangerous.

Why are you selling a brand new distilling system?

Is this equipment you are selling operational or safe?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, captnKB said:

@LucasPerks not trying to be rude here, but most of the corson equipment I have seen or worked on is non functional and dangerous.

Why are you selling a brand new distilling system?

Is this equipment you are selling operational or safe?

Hi CaptainKB,

Yeah, I purchased this system before all the information about them were made available on this forum. When I received the equipment, I had my engineers go over it and we had it working pretty well. I ran it through two runs and everything came out fine. By then I received the larger still from Vendome. I'm just looking to make room in my distillery and wanted to move this out of our way.

On 2/28/2019 at 8:45 AM, 0ne73 said:

I’m interested in the still? What would the asking price be?

Hi One73,

The still by itself is $45,000. Comes with my custom scottish helmet and botanical basket.

ive cut apart and rebuilt corson stills to make them safe and functional. (no one likes a leaky still) If anyone does buy this thing and it does not work, let me know and I can fix it.