Cezary and GENIO

cezary

Hello to all forum members,
Together with the Genio team, we decided to participate in your forum. We  will provide you with the necessary information about our stills. Many of you probably already have a Genio . But many of you probably just thinking about buying .....
Here we go ...

matrix_5.png

Hey Richard1,

Great  you ask, you probably have not heard about us- yet!!.
There is something more behind Genio's photo. It is not only a product itself, but the knowledge and the experience gained through many years of cooperation with distilleries from all over  the world.
 Getting to the point ......
You are asking us what makes us different from others.
Surely the fact that with only one button you get 190 proof with 1% tolerance.
 "from the first to the last drop ..."

- our GENIO distillers are operated with  a touch panel that guides us through the distillation process in a very simple way
- our GENIO distillers definitely need less height in the distillery room
- even beginners can easily and quickly  enter  the market
- our distilleries are custom made , all based on 3D drawings

And what's more important we put a lot of effort into the fully- automated  distillation process !!!
However, we realize that no machine is better than a good distiller's recipe !!
At the end of the day it's a fully automated machine-GENIO machine

IMG-20190115-WA0023.thumb.jpg.7178e212edc2af7a836c194690241887.jpg

Link 4 u

http://www.g-still.com

• 5 months later...

That’s great info, thanks!

ive tried 6mm ceramic rashig rings in a 4” diameter column in the past but found it to slow the vapor down too much and seemed to run in a fully flooded state. Are they supposed to run flooded and do you find they have a detrimental effect on speed?

comparing the prismatic packing, is it faster than ceramic or just more efficient at rectification or both? How large in diameter are the columns pictured?

Looks great BUT...… you are now using instrumentation and PLC control.  And the BUT part is that these are not Ex / Atex certified within your system when you do this.  So how are you getting around this.

Personally I love the automation part.  Would love to know the answer to the above.

Gin vs GENIO STILL?. It can not be easier .The production of your gin takes place right in front of you. More? On the top of that ,you see  how the process of vaporization takes place.Together with our  Genio Gin set, you can start to produce your own GIN right away !!

IMG_8926_1fb.jpg

gin.jpg

5 hours ago, kkbodine said:

Cool still but you seem to be promoting illegal home distilling...

Illegal where?  There is a whole planet worth of freedom outside the USA. Further, this is a third party’s video about their product. 

Try to relax a bit. Life will suck less. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kkbodine said:

Cool still but you seem to be promoting illegal home distilling...

It's legal in MO.  Our state legislature made home distilling legal in 2009.  You can make up to 200 gallons per year for family use.  I remember when home brewing and wine making were illegal under federal law.    So many people started making beer and wine at home that they finally legalized it at the federal level. In 1978 Jimmy Carter signed the bill that made it legal.

2 hours ago, FijiSpirits said:

Illegal where?  There is a whole planet worth of freedom outside the USA. Further, this is a third party’s video about their product. 

Actually, it is illegal to distill at home in much of the world. In the EU and Canada, for instance. But there are places where it is legal, like New Zealand.

26 minutes ago, Southernhighlander said:

It's legal in MO.  Our state legislature made home distilling legal in 2009.  You can make up to 200 gallons per year for family use.  I remember when home brewing and wine making were illegal under federal law.    So many people started making beer and wine at home that they finally legalized it at the federal level. In 1978 Jimmy Carter signed the bill that made it legal.

True, it is legal under state law in MO, but the federal law supersedes it. So, it is still illegal. And it is very unlikely that what happened for beer and wine will ever happen for spirits. Part of that is historical, it was legal to home brew, but always illegal to make spirit with license and taxation for most of our country's history (c.f. the whiskey rebellion). And, you pretty much can't enforce "no fermentation" since things will spontaneously ferment. But distillation generally requires an intentional manufacturing process.

• Thumbs up 1

You are wrong about the historical part and of course, if enough people begin pushing for it just like beer and wine, it will be legalized and that is a good thing.

It was not always illegal to make distilled spirits here. It was legal to distil at home and on the farm in North America for hundreds of years.  It is true that the congress taxed distilled spirits for a short time to pay the revolutionary war soldiers, however good old Andy Jackson got rid of the "infernal tax" as he called it, just a few years later and it was legal until the end of the civil war, when the North reinstated the tax to pay war expenses.

Before the Civil War,  distilling was as mainstay for many farmers North and South. Southern veterans killed so many revenuers after the civil war, that the Feds had to offer prisoners their freedom so they would go down south and be revenuers, even then they had a hard time keeping their ranks filled.  My daddy, granddaddy and great granddaddy,  were all blockaders who believed that it was their right as free born Americans to distill whiskey from their own grain.  

As far as MO goes, we are a little different.  It is one of the few states where you can be drunk with a pistol in your pocket and no permit and you are not breaking any laws as long as you are not bothering anyone. 

I personally would never home distill.  I follow all Fed alcohol laws.  I have a federal permit that allows me to test equipment and I have Industrial ethanol use and sales permits as well as permits to posses, use and sell denatured spirits.  I also have a federal fuel ethanol permit.   I do not have a DSP.  None of the spirits produced here are consumed by anyone.

19 hours ago, FijiSpirits said:

Dude in the video is in Texas as far as I can tell, and they are actively using his videos for promotion. There are so many of us trying our best to follow all of the often bizarre layers of regulations, while there are plenty of others doing whatever they want. I get at least one admitted home distiller a week in my distillery tasting room. I'm actually somewhat neutral on home distilling and I'm plenty relaxed, thanks.