*******SOLD*****(3) 550 Gallon stakable Jacketed Totes

We have 3 used Custome Metalcraft stackable totes for sale.  

These tanks are outfited with a sit on top lid and glycol pannel jackets.  Located in Portland Oregon.  3 available for sale.

$3,200.00 each

$9,000.00 for all 3.

Please call Sean @ 503-222-7079

Sean@agertank.com

Sean Ager 

Ager Tank and Equipment Co.

Portland, Oregon

20180827_144241.jpg

20180827_144255.jpg

20180827_144315.jpg

20180827_144327.jpg

If they did have any residual smell, a good cleaning with caustic soda will take care of it,  I have sold a huge number of used totes over the years.  I purchased a bunch from oil drillers after the drop in oil prices.  They had had soap, gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants and other chemicals in them.  We washed them out with soapy water then cleaned with caustic, then diluted citric, more soapy water and then a good rinse and we through away the contaminated nylon ball valves and replaced them with sanitary valves.  Many of them had agitators added to them.  I sold 3 that had had  gasoline in them that I placed agitators on and sold to a distillery that uses them to blend cream liqueurs.  They worked great and as far as I know are still being used for that purpose.  There was not even the faintest hint of any smell when we were done with them and I drank water that came of one myself and could not detect anything. 

3 hours ago, Southernhighlander said:

If they did have any residual smell, a good cleaning with caustic soda will take care of it,  I have sold a huge number of used totes over the years.  I purchased a bunch from oil drillers after the drop in oil prices.  They had had soap, gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants and other chemicals in them.  We washed them out with soapy water then cleaned with caustic, then diluted citric, more soapy water and then a good rinse and we through away the contaminated nylon ball valves and replaced them with sanitary valves.  Many of them had agitators added to them.  I sold 3 that had had  gasoline in them that I placed agitators on and sold to a distillery that uses them to blend cream liqueurs.  They worked great and as far as I know are still being used for that purpose.  There was not even the faintest hint of any smell when we were done with them and I drank water that came of one myself and could not detect anything.

I'd never feel comfortable re-purposing an item which previously held a toxic material, I also don't think it's legal to do.

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/UCM374510.pdf

7-203.11 Poisonous or Toxic Material Containers
A container previously used to store POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS may not be used to store, transport or dispense FOOD.