Dehner Distillery

Needing help finding a Magazine about women in distilling.

Hello all. 

I have a new comer to distilling side. My right hand "Amy" has been mixing and blending for a long while now. Now she is doing that role plus DISTILLING (grinding grain, mashing, fermenting, and distilling). I was telling her about the "women in distilling" article that was just out I think this past year and how she is one of only a few ladies out there.

I can not for the life of me find the magazine.  I think it was in "distilling" or the craft spirit one.

I was wondering if anyone still had that MAG. and could ship it to me. I will pay for any freight and your troubles.

Please let me know

Joseph Dehner

515-559-4879

Thank you so very much!!

Not the article you requested, but something interesting none the less: https://www.womenscocktailcollective.com/

The Women’s Cocktail Collective is a collaboration between ten leading female spirits producers, who have come together to elevate and amplify the voices of all women in the industry through a belief that we are stronger together.