Corson Customers Question

AK2

In continuation of the Corson saga (and of the numerous posts I have read on here) I have two questions:

1)  Has anyone ordered equipment from Corson in the last 18 months and not received their equipment?

2)  If you have received Corson equipment has it been in good working order

Responses are appreciated.  If anyone is willing to share I would love your contact information as well.  Mine is kennayadam@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Adam 

Adam,

2 people have contacted me for quotes that ordered their equipment from Corson in the last year.  If you will email me your contact info privately I will pass your email address along to them.  Neither of them have received their equipment and neither of them expect to receive equipment.  In fact the Corson Brothers told one of them that they are going out of business and will not be able to fill their order, but have not offered them their money back.  Corson's web site is up and it appears they are still selling equipment.  My email is paul@distillery-equipment.com  

• 2 weeks later...

Same situation here.

We sent them 1/2 of the amount early december. Told us 17 week, lead time. 

December 31st at 23;48, i received an e-mail from them telling me that our equipment was completed, asking us to send them the other half of the $. I told them we were not ready to receive the still,that, as mentionned to them earlier, we would be ready to receive it mid-february.

Their lawyer then sent me a note saying they need the money now, saying the still was not ready anymore, that they would need 4 more weeks to complete it, and that they need 10k more for the trouble.

It’s in the hands of our lawyer now... 

You should request a criminal fraud investigation by the FBI if you are across a state line from Corson.

Handling this in a civil courtroom will be highly costly and frustrating if you can even get there before they go bankrupt.

What you described sounds like financial fraud and also sounds like their lawyer is part of the fraud.  FBI loves going after lawyers