37 Barrels of 1 Year old Bourbon

I have 37 barrels of 1YO of a unique Bourbon that I am looking to sell.

This Bourbon was re-distilled in California using a specialized vacuum still from already 6 month old Indiana Bourbon (75% corn, 21% rye, 4% malt  barley) and then re-barreled in charred New American Oak. The price per barrel is $975 EXW Bakersfield, California. It has an exceptional flavor as the vacuum distillation technique preserves much of the original 6 months of character derived from aging.

Samples are available. Please PM me with your contact information if you are interested.

Have you checked with TTB if they will allow this to be classified as bourbon? Ostensibly, I can see the argument for doing so is that it is simply given another distillation, and the time between distillations is not defined, nor is the container it is stored in. Also, you did not say what size barrel or what char.

We have verified with the TTB that this re-distilled Bourbon is in fact still classified as Bourbon. It simply loses its age statement of any aging that occurred prior to being re-distilled.

The original aging was in new char #4 standard 53 gallon barrels. The second aging is also in new char #4 standard size 53 gallon barrels in which they currently reside. I cannot share the reason for the distillation as it is proprietary.

Okay, thanks. Worthwhile if you can get the statement of classification from the TTB in writing (or as a formula approval). If it is classified as bourbon, the purchasers don't have to indicate it was redistilled, for example.